2D Game Art (New!)
This class will teach you how to draw 2D art for games. You will learn about the differences between different types of art and how it differs from art for games. You will also learn about the requirements of a game artist working for a game company. It the class you will learn how to create all of the necessary art assets needed for digital games. By the end of the class you should be able to create a small level with a character that you can move around within an environment that you created from scratch. You will also have an art bible that can be used as an artist portfolio.
- Instruction is only in English so a general understanding of the language is necessary
- You must be able to use a computer and have basic drawing / illustrator skills
- Digital art experience and using digital drawing pad a plus
- Animation experience a plus
- You must be passionate, dedicated, and self-motivated
Three lessons per week.